As a Guest at Bellefontaine First Family it’s as easy as ABC …
- Access a Guest Parking Space on the North Side of the Building
- Be Greeted by a Wonderful Hospitality Team at the East Parking Lot Entrance
- Coffee, a Pastry, and a Warm Welcome will be provided for you at our Welcome Table
- Discover a Nursery, Preschool, and Elementary Children’s Ministry that will minister to your children at their level of understanding.
- Enjoy a Contemporary Worship Team
- Find a Biblically Based and Relevant Message for Every Day Life
- Go having found a Family of Faith that wants to do life in Christ Together
Bellefontaine First Family
Room in the House for All Generations
Room to reach, connect, and incorporate people
of all generations to one another and to the family of faith
Ps 145:4 One generation shall praise Your works to another, And shall declare Your mighty acts. NKJV
1. Room to Meet with God –
Where the family of faith and guests consistently experience the presence of God and are able to hear the marching orders of Holy Spirit
2. Room to Connect with Others –
Where the separated and detached are made to feel a part of the family of faith.
3. Room to Grow Together in Our Walk with God –
Believers mature and grow in their knowledge and ability to complete Christ’s work in their lives, the church, and world.
4. Room to Engage with Our Community –
Attracting, engaging, and reaching out to the unbelieving and unchurched with the love of Christ and the Good News of the Gospel.
Bellefontaine First Family is located on St Rt 68S on the south end of Bellefontaine, Ohio